Candy Corn Cookies
This yummy Candy Corn Cookies recipe makes a crispy cookie that is chock full of yummy Candy Corn. Crunchy and chewy at the same time it is a yummy and unique Fall or Halloween Treat.
Hi, my name is Nancy, and I am a Candy Corn Addict. I know it’s just pure sugar, but there is nothing that says fall to me like Candy Corn. Laurie and I were trying to think of a fun candy corn dessert that hasn’t been done. No easy feat. We were trying to do a riff on Candy Corn cookies but the candy corn would not cooperate. That’s when we came up with Candy Corn Cookie Bark. If you are a candy corn addict like me, you’ll love it.
How to Make the Cookie Dough
Step 1: Cream the butter and sugars in a mixer. Add in the salt, vanilla and eggs and mix until combined. Finally, add the baking soda and the flour.
Step 2: You will need two bags of Autumn Mix Candy – it is chock full of traditional candy corn, chocolate candy corn, and Pumpkin Corn. Take out the Pumpkin Corn – that is too big for the Candy Corn Cookie Bark.
Step 3: Fold in the Candy Corn with a spoon instead of the mixer. You don’t want the candy to get broken.
Step 4: Pour out the dough onto a prepared cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Press the cookie dough down to fill the entire cookie sheet. You want it to be pretty thin so you get a nice crunch and chewy Candy Corn Cookie.
Step 5: Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 14-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
Step 6: When the Candy Corn Cookie Bark has completely cooled cut it into randomly shaped cookie pieces. The candy corn that was nearer the top should keep its shape and add a pretty color to the yummy cookie.
Step 7: The candy corn that was touching the bottom of the cookie sheet will be melted and yummy and chewey and delicious.
Other Halloween Desserts You Will Love
- 1 cup Softened Butter (Sweet Cream, Salted)
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Autumn Mix Candy (remove the Pumpkin Corns before measuring)
- Cream the butter and sugars in a mixer.
- Add in the salt, vanilla and eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the baking soda and the flour.
- Fold in the Candy Corn with a spoon instead of the mixer.
- Pour out the dough onto a prepared cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press the cookie dough down to fill the entire cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 14-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- When the Candy Corn Cookie Bark has completely cooled cut it into randomly shaped bite-sized pieces.